Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Will & Tera


I have been asked by Thomas' best friend and fiance to create their wedding invitations and announcements! I'm so excited. I love doing custom stationery in general, but it is just that much more meaningful when I know the couple.


We will be doing an elegant Envelopment in lilac and cream. They are wanting to incorporate a few lovey dovey pictures of themselves as well.
Also, we are contemplating using a wax seal to add a final romantic touch.


Shades of purple are very popular this season!
Last spring we did a spectacular vineyard wedding invitation in shades
of purple and gold - too enchanting!!


I have also been asked to be a bridesmaid :-)
Even more reason for me to work on losing that baby weight.

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...