Monday, July 7, 2008

Chaos

I am officially changing Sassafrass Creations back into its original purpose. A cool website for me to showcase handcrafted items to sell. I can't believe I've been in business for 5 years!! I still remember the excitement of creating the site. Unfortunately I got caught up in making $$$ and lost sight of why I started it.

So for now almost all the retail inventory has been removed. I'm keeping Jing Jang - cause I love it, and ya'll do too! I had hoped to restock my Mama Coco, but their website has vanished!! I'll be stocking a few other retail goodies that I love and that are hard to find. If you have a favorite and think I should love it too, let me know!

The site looks pretty bare right now. I have the baby bundlers up and well be adding more stuff every week. I know I'll lose some of my customers with the change, but I hope to add new ones.. and it's a wonderful feeling to return to my dream!!!

1 comment:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

omg! was that really 5 years ago? Man now I feel old

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...