Friday, November 20, 2009

Preview of Prototype

In the handcrafted world, in the past items for men have been neglected.
My husband has made it clear that while he appreciates the effort,
any hand knit scarves, sweaters, etc would only gather dust bunnies.

What's a girl to do?
Well.. this month I will be rolling out a line of ties for toddlers through grandpas.
Some will be embroidered
(think more tatoo style rather than bunnies..of course unless you custom order bunnies)

Here is my a pic of my prototype.
Of course I choose to work with one of the thickest materials out there.. sighs..
Alas, I love corduroy, so I'm ironing the kinks..
(pun fully intended)

These will be perfect for photography shoots, church, and
everyday for the fancy pants boys!

3 comments:

The Handmade Gift Guide said...

ooo can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Marie Reed said...

I saw your plea for blog design help through Twitter of all places. It was retweeted! I adore shining up templates and would be happy to help. You can email me at: waztootie@googlemail.com

Have a great day:

Jenny Rodriguez said...

Hi Marie - thank so much! I actually finalized a sale last night. Appreciate the help though!!

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...