Tuesday, December 1, 2009

If You Sew, You Need To Buy This Book!

I would estimate that I pull off my book shelf, More Fabric Savvy by Sandra Betzina for at least 70% of my sewing projects and almost always for a new item prototype. Not to be blasphemous, but it truly is my sewing Bible. She explains how to prep the fabric, what needle to use, and other important tidbits. From corduroy to taffeta, it's covered.

So before you start a new project,buy this book! It will save you money in the long run because you will avoid disaster - I promise! And no, I'm not making anything from this endorsement, I just feel that strongly about it :o)

** P.S. Tune into tonight around 11pm Mtn to see a preview of *one* of Isa's holiday dress. It was kinda of holiday photo shoot 911 situation..

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...