Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Dainty Snowflake

I know it's been eerily quiet on here. I've been working..nonstop..but I can't share most of it. Doesn't that drive you nuts when you go to a blog and they ramble on about all the great things that are coming,buuut you have to wait. Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.

I will however give you a peek into my Christmas line for the Etsy store. My little Etsy store has been sadly neglected these past months as well. Again..my apologies. I do have some great little gifts in mind that I hope you will love. Dream of mohair dainty snowflakes, soft velvet, and some amazing linen. Yummmm..

Hope you had a fabulous weekend full of creative endeavors..

1 comment:

themommablogger said...

Your snowflakes look very pretty. They would look adorable hung from an open entryway strung at different lengths.

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...