Thursday, February 16, 2012

Top O' The Morning!


Well it is after Valentine's Day, right? I've already started to decorate our mantle for St. Patrick's Day! For the longest time I thought I was part Irish.. well it turns out I'm part Scotch Irish which is different? I don't know.. I do know that I like to partake of dark beer and See's chocolate potatoes..

The vinyl came from a local Utah store, The Wood Connection. It was a year or two ago that I bought it and I just now found the time to have some fun with it.. So I'm not sure if they still sell it or not, but they love holiday motifs and probably have it or something similar for sale.

Do you like my little shamrock glass? I made it this week and just added it to my Etsy shop..

No comments:

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...